Hi there, I am not sure (yet) if this is a toaster issue or not, but it
seems any users I have on outlook have an issue with their outbound email
sitting in the outbox. Even with sending and receiving.... This only seems
to happen on a toaster when the client is Outlook. If I connect using a
different mail client - all works good. But on the same note - if the same
outlook client connects to another (non toaster) mail server - all is ok. On
occasion, I will get an error about how my mail server does not support SSL
(even though it does and the services are on). I double checked the logs,
and nothing seems odd in there. Next time i get the actual error (not
consistent) I will post it....