A M wrote:
that's about right...

spamd+clamd together take about 160MB (60 for spamd + 100 for clamd)

these are about average for my systems.

2007/7/12, John <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

Am running newest Qmailtoaster components, including ClamAV v0.90.1,
which takes 104MB of memory. Any suggestions on how to reduce this
memory footprint? It's currently the biggest hog on the box, totally out
of control if you ask me. Have not customized it, so this is out of the
Qmailtoaster box.

Thanks,
John B

Thanks for the sanity check. I just stopped and started qmailtoaster and now clamd shows 34MB. Then I sent an email with PDF attachment from an external account to an existing user and clamd jumps to 44MB. I'll keep an eye on this and see if it gets out of control, which might indicate a memory leak...?

John