Mark Piekos wrote:
I recently built a new toaster on Centos 5 with all packages from the
production site.

All has been well until I changed the password of my mail account and I am
suddenly getting duplicate emails for thi saccount only.  It doesn't
matter whether I am sending a message to myself or receiving them from
external sources.

I've copied full headers from 'two' that I sent to myself.  (just one
sent, two received).  I've noticed that the Delivered-To: address is
different for the two headers.

I'd be really grateful for any help/advice.
Do you have a .qmail file hiding in there somewhere?
And id the address you're sending to an alias for other email addresses?