The problem arises single at some moments of the day at other moments are no
problems

2007/7/24, Janno Sannik <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

way too few infomation to suggest anything.

have you tried telnetit to port 110 to your mailserver from computer you
have problems with?
have you tried disabling antivirus/firewall on that computer and tried
to pop?