From: Erik A. Espinoza [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Sent: Thursday, August 09, 2007 3:57 PM
To: qmailtoaster-list@qmailtoaster.com
Subject: Re: [qmailtoaster] Is this still a valid list

RPMForge works better and catches things that CPAN doesn't.

Make sure these packages are installed with RPMForge:
perl perl-URI perl-Digest-HMAC perl-Net-Ident perl-Net-CIDR-Lite
perl-Socket6 perl-Razor-Agent perl-IP-Country perl-Error perl-TimeDate
perl-NetAddr-IP perl-version perl-Compress-Zlib perl-Mail-DomainKeys
perl-Crypt-OpenSSL-Bignum perl-Crypt-OpenSSL-DSA perl-Archive-Tar
perl-IO-Socket-SSL perl-Net-SSLeay perl-PlRPC perl-HTML-Tagset
perl-Net-DNS perl-Filter perl-Digest-SHA1 perl-Time-HiRes
perl-Sys-Hostname-Long perl-Mail-SPF-Query
perl-LWP-UserAgent-Determined perl-IO-Socket-INET6
perl-Geography-Countries perl-IO-Zlib perl-HTML-Parser perl-DBD-MySQL
perl-Crypt-OpenSSL-RSA perl-Digest-SHA perl-Encode-Detect
perl-Mail-SPF perl-Mail-DKIM perl-Crypt-OpenSSL-Random perl-MailTools
perl-Net-Daemon perl-DBI perl-Net-IP perl-libwww-perl

Thanks,
Erik