Miguel A. Velasco wrote:
PakOgah escribió:
I´ve been reading the wiki and the only thing I´ve seen about POP and
SMTP server is the file /var/qmail/control/smtproutes. But I write my
domain inside, restart Qmail and it doesn´t work. All local messages
delivery OK, but not external messages, that´s my problem.

Thans all for your attention.
Miguel A. Velasco

So your problem are
1. you can't receive email from external domain to your qmt's domain
2. and from qmt unable to sent to external domain ?

for 1st case, did you already create an MX record in your domain zone ?
for 2nd case, from qmt box does it able to resolve IP address of the
destination MX domain ? qmt need dns server, most of the case this problem
happen if dns server down or can't resolve. but it's depend on error
messages. what your send log said when it tries to send out email ?

that's from me, hope it can give you a hint.
hope other qmt's expert can help you on this

Hello, thanks very much for your help. The thing is I don´t understand what kind of MX records may I configure in my DNS Server. I have installed a cache DNS served with bind in the same Server as Qmt. But what may I configure to download external mails form my ISP? and to send external mails outside my local domain?.
My ISP gives me the following information:
    mydomain.es.     MX 10 smtp-01.servidoresdns.net.
    mail.mydomain.es.     A - 82.223.x.x
    smtp.mydomain.es.     A - 217.76.x.x
I can configure my dns server with this information, but where do I say to QMT to use this information?

Thanks very much for all ur help.
Miguel A. Velasco

Hai Miguel,
sorry but I am a little bit confuse and miscommunication.
because English is not my native language, I don't about you, but if your native language Spanish there are some people on the list know Spanish