From: Phil Leinhauser <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: qmailtoaster-list@qmailtoaster.com
Sent: Monday, September 3, 2007 11:50:05 AM
Subject: RE: [qmailtoaster] automtically forward emails from Primary Serverto
Secondary Server

<!--
 _filtered {font-family:Tahoma;panose-1:2 11 6 4 3 5 4 4 2 4;}
 _filtered {font-family:Verdana;panose-1:2 11 6 4 3 5 4 4 2 4;}
/* Style Definitions */
        {margin:0in;margin-bottom:.0001pt;font-size:12.0pt;font-family:"Times
New Roman";}
a:link, span.MsoHyperlink
        {color:blue;text-decoration:underline;}
a:visited, span.MsoHyperlinkFollowed
        {color:blue;text-decoration:underline;}
span.EmailStyle17
        {font-family:Arial;color:navy;}
 _filtered {margin:1.0in 1.25in 1.0in 1.25in;}
div.Section1
        {}
-->

If the user is in location 2 then you set
a forward on the account in location 1 for their account like you would forward
to hotmail or yahoo but add the host name to the front of the domain.

And example:

Their email address to the world would be [EMAIL PROTECTED] si I send to [EMAIL
PROTECTED]  It enters the server for
that MX record which is server1.  She has an account there but it’s
not her’s.  She picks up from server2.  So her account on
server1 has a forward set to forward all mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED]  If your dns
is setup correctly with server2 address, then this “Should” work.