Is there something with qmailadmin, or anything else anyone can think of or point me to, that determines an absolute maximum for allowable quota for a user's account?

When I attempt to raise a quota on my system above 2gb (2048mb), the system sets a quota of 2048. I have users with a good bit more than that in their email stores currently on their computers.

Now that I've managed to build a successful Horde installation, I've been seriously considering moving everyone to using Horde rather than Outlook (and a smattering of other clients). But if I can't bump their quota up any higher than 2048, I won't be able to do that, as I'll max them out just moving their email up onto the server.

Roxanne