I changed my queue lifetime to one hour (3600)

qmHandle was useful for seeing what is in the queue. But I still can't get it to /process/ the queue.

On Oct 5, 2007, at 2:00 PM, Kyle Quillen wrote:

Hello,

I just had this issue the other day.

Have you looked at the tool

qmHandle

If you just type that in it will give you a list of options on how to deal
with the queue.

What do you have your queue lifetime set to?

If you have Qmail toaster plus installed then you have qmHandle.

Thanks