See response below; Warren Melnick wrote:
> I tried changing mine to your and it starting giving the error again.

I think your smtp was right... I think the domainkeys is still wrong.
Reset your smtp back andTry sending an email to:

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

It should send you a report back.  Also, go here:

http://member.dnsstuff.com/pages/tools.php

and use the DNS lookup tool to check your domainkey.  Put in
private._domainkeys.YOURDOMAIN.COM and set it to TXT type.

Then compare the key with what is in:
/var/qmail/control/domainkeys/YOURDOMAIN.COM/public

Kent Busbee
Director of Technology
Northlake Christian School