I'm quite sure that atleast some packages need to be rebuilt and furthermore to be sure...all of them. This isn't actually such a big work, since I have upgraded from centos 4.3 i386 to centos 4.5 x86_64.

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
Greetings,

I've got what's been so far a stable toaster install on a CentOS 4.5 platform.

What I'm wondering is, if I were to upgrade the OS in place to CentOS 5.x,
would this break the toaster, forcing a fresh reinstall, or would
everything likely keep working?

TIA,

--Duncan