Some similar error i have this summer with one of client mailservers that my qt
communicate with.

Kerio mailserver on another my machine works fine with it via ssl.

As one of solution - disable tls in qt i suppose, afaik, by removing
certificates afaik. :)

29.11.07, 08:23, PakOgah ([EMAIL PROTECTED]):