There is some information at
http://wiki.qmailtoaster.com/index.php/Main_Page#Migration

I'm using rsync for migrating from one to another system. After having installed all RPM's, a rsync via the network keeps all owner/group settings for the files. Of course you have to check/modify some files (like "assign"). This way of copying works best when the qmail-toaster versions are identical the old and the new server. Btw:"--dry-run" is a nice parameter for rsync, which can be used to show what rsync would do without the parameter.

The mysql-database must be dumped on the old server and inserted on the new
server, too.

Here is what I am copying during migration:

#courier configuration
rsync -tvrlog --delete oldserver.mydomain.com:/etc/courier /etc

#vpopmail domains
rsync -trlog --delete oldserver.mydomain.com:/home/vpopmail /home

#qmail configuration
rsync -tvrlog --delete oldserver.mydomain.com:/var/qmail/alias /var/qmail
rsync -tvrlog --delete oldserver.mydomain.com:/var/qmail/control /var/qmail
rsync -tvrlog --delete oldserver.mydomain.com:/var/qmail/users /var/qmail
rsync -tvrlog --delete oldserver.mydomain.com:/var/log/qmail /var/log

#isoqlog data
rsync -tvrlog --delete oldserver.mydomain.com:/usr/share/toaster/htdocs/isoqlog
/usr/share/toaster/htdocs/
rsync -tvrlog --delete oldserver.mydomain.com:/usr/share/toaster/htdocs/mrtg
/usr/share/toaster/htdocs/

Best regards,
Johannes

Sandip Kumar Das, RDG Systems schrieb:
Dear all,
How do i copy vpopmail domains & mailboxes of all users manually from one server to another ? In old server domains uids are 7797 ( checking /var/qmail/users/assign ) but in new server domains uids are 89. If I manually created all old domains in new server , the uids will be 89. and then how do i copy all the users and their maildirectories from old server to new server ? pl suggest. Am I to copy vpopmail database from old to new ? Thanks in advance, Sandip

--