Hello friends

  I am trying to configure ezmlm.cgi to have the lists by web, but I have the
following error:

module_load, checking HTML::Template................................ok (2.9)
AUTHENTICATION FAILED! (dom: vn.pri.jovenclub.cu, pass: dgryfhfyr)
if you are certain the authentication information is correct, then it is quite
likely you cannot authenticate because your web server is running as a user
(80) that lacks permission to run this script. You can:

    a: run this script suid vpopmail
    b: run the web server as user vpopmail

The easiest and most common methods is:

chown vpopmail /path/to/ezmlm.cgi
chmod 4755 /path/to/ezmlm.cgi

As said above, change the permission of CGI, but continued giving the same error

Roylan Suarez Reyes
Admin. Redes JC. Vinales
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Telef: 793210