I think I read that no one had to date put together a repository, that it
would mean needing a large number of variations (not sure why that's a
problem, everything out there is like that).

Still, it's not yet clear to me how I am supposed to stay up to date. In
QMT-ISO, there is a command to bring up a menu which includes checking for
updates but there never are any.

Thanks.

Mike