> Can I remove the word 'toaster' from any and all files which might show up in
> headers to lessen the amount of information going out to potential spammers?
>
> For example, I see
> in the headers. That would give someone more information than I'd like them to
> have about what I am running.

That only shows up during local delivery and only if you enable spambox.

> PS: I have NEVER been able to send email to yahoo or hotmail without problems
> to date.

Few people can e-mail yahoo or hotmail without problems.

This isn't an issue specific to the QmailToaster, but rather to all
mailers out there. Hotmail and Yahoo's policies are opaque at best,
and they don't give good error messages or info to determine why you
are banned.

Erik