With qmail you have the binary /home/vpopmail/bin/vpopbull
usage: vpopbull [options] -f [email_file] [virtual_domain] [...]
       -v (print version number)
       -V (verbose)
       -f email_file (file with message contents)
       -e exclude_email_addr_file (list of addresses to exclude)
       -n (don't mail. Use with -V to list accounts)
       -c (default, copy file)
       -h (use hard links)
       -s (use symbolic links)
To send to a whole domain:
/home/vpopmail/bin/vpopbull -f email_file virtual_domain.name

If you want to setup a mailing list with all domain-accounts just use -V to
list all accounts and feed that list to ezmlm for the mailing-list. (see man
ezmlm-sub how to bulk- subscribe them to an existing mailinglist)

Hope that helps

Andreas