The log say

@40000000478bbfef2ffeeb2c starting delivery 3384: msg 12060448 to remote [EMAIL PROTECTED]
@40000000478bbfef2fff317c status: local 0/10 remote 5/60
@40000000478bbff031c8f8e4 delivery 3384: deferral: Connected_to_xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx_but_connection_died._(#4.4.2)/
@40000000478bbff031c92f94 status: local 0/10 remote 4/60

The problem is only with any user from this domain (His server is a MS Exchange)

Saludos,

Richard Ramírez Ortiz

*Área de Sistemas*

*Telf. 222-4176 Anx. 205*

soporte <blocked::mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>@gammacargo.com <blocked::mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

[EMAIL PROTECTED] escribió:
whats your send log say?

Glen V.
Quoting Richard Ramírez <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

Hi all,

I got this failure notice (mailer-daemon)

<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
Connected to xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx but connection died. (#4.4.2) I'm not going to
try again; this message has been in the queue too long.

The target server is a Exchange, I contacted with the domain
administrator and he said to me that is not blocking me with his
firewall and has not connection attempts from my server

any idea?

Thanks

Richard