The time has come to move on but before I take off, I wanted to take a moment
to say thanks.

Some of you here are simply wonderful, can't thank you enough for the help
you've sent my way. Special thanks to those who actually spent hours working
on various problems, even logging into the system.

Problem is, I just don't have the time to learn this as well as I need to in
order to count on it. I no longer have any choice but to move on to a
commercial solution which includes support.

Thanks again to all.

Mike