OK... I think we have a disconnect here... there is no greylisting with SPF -- if you're being blocked by SPF, change your DNS record to indicate that you're SPF an approved sender. If you're looking at greylisting, you're probably talking about spamdyke, or another spam filter -- but not SPF. (the log file you show below confirms you're using spamdyke)

For a better understanding of SPF, read on at http://www.openspf.org/Introduction

For a better look at SpamDyke, see http://www.spamdyke.org/
or, specifically http://www.spamdyke.org/documentation/README.html#GRAYLISTS for how to use greylisting in SPAMDYKE.

I hope this helps... SOMEONE!

Dan

Daniel McAllister, President

IT4SOHO, LLC
224 - 13th Avenue N
St. Petersburg, FL 33701

877-IT4SOHO: Toll Free
727-647-7646 In Pinellas
813-464-2093 In Hillsborough
727-507-9435 Fax Only

"When did you do your last backup?"

Ask me about unattended offsite backup solutions...
to protect your business, not just your data!

Randraa - Yahoo wrote:
OK.
I only configure one archive? /var/qmail/control/spfbehavior? to spf work with my qmail?
My dns it is already configured.

And greylist, i maked one directory inside of graylist.d/ with my domain.
but every mails are being blocked. see in log ( /var/log/maillog )

Feb 7 14:00:38 gw spamdyke[17134]: DENIED_GRAYLISTED from: [EMAIL PROTECTED] to: [EMAIL PROTECTED] origin_ip: 209.191.85.214 origin_rdns: smtp104.mail.mud.yahoo.com auth: (unknown)

Feb 7 14:00:11 gw spamdyke[16833]: DENIED_GRAYLISTED from: [EMAIL PROTECTED] to: [EMAIL PROTECTED] origin_ip: 209.191.85.215 origin_rdns: mail.google.com auth: (unknown)

i dont now exactly how this graylist works, anybody can help?

Thanks so much for all

----- Original Message ----- From: "Dan McAllister" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>