Actually, I think the Centos 4 distro info would make the command line

rpmbuild --rebuild --with cnt40 clamav-toaster-0.92-1.3.16.src.rpm

(I got the "magic code" from the install script provided on the qmailtoaster.com)

Dan

Daniel McAllister, President

IT4SOHO, LLC
224 - 13th Avenue N
St. Petersburg, FL 33701

877-IT4SOHO: Toll Free
727-647-7646 In Pinellas
813-464-2093 In Hillsborough
727-507-9435 Fax Only

"When did you do your last backup?"

Ask me about unattended offsite backup solutions...
to protect your business, not just your data!

Jim Shupert, Jr. wrote:
Hey thanks for this...
and just to be realll clear for me
my distro is centOS4.4   so would step 4 for me be
is the below the exact sysntax? rpmbuild --rebuild --with ($centOS4.4) clamav-toaster-0.92-1.3.16.src.rpm thanks!
jS