Most every SPAM filter I know will have SOME false-positives. It is
inevitable, since SPAMmers are constantly trying to make their sh*t look
like the REAL sh*t you WANT to receive.

So, you might want to consider changing the spamassassin processing to
move those messages marked as SPAM into a folder (eg: SPAM) rather than
deleting them.

However, if you're still getting tons of spam (just most of it marked SPAM
by spamassassin, you might also want to look into SpamDyke...
http://www.spamdyke.org)... I've had VERY GOOD luck with this add-on!

Finally, if you're committed to deleting the messages marked as SPAM by
spamassassin, then look into a pearl script called mailparser, found at:
http://cisu.net/files/mailparser.pl

This simple little script, when added to your smtp processing path AFTER
spamassassin, will route messages marked as SPAM to /dev/null (thus,
deleting them). But again, with the high probability of SOME level of
false positives, I DO NOT recommend this approach.

(To my kids, I relate this kind of warning to:
OK mister, here's your gun -- but be careful with it!
OK mister, here's your ammo -- but be VERY careful with it!
Now sir, you've got a loaded gun there... PLEASE be CAREFUL!
Excuse me SIR, but your gun is pointed right at your foot... PLEASE be
careful!
I'm very sorry you shot your foot off, sir. It'll be $$$$ to help you fix
it now! Will that be cash, or credit?)

In other words... YOU'VE BEEN WARNED!

I hope this helps... someone!

Dan