hi,
just an idea
have you check the spf record for those domains?
make sure your qmailtoaster's IP address is listed (in range) on spf record of those domains

Chris Bird wrote:

Hi,

Just hoping someone might be able to help or look at what im trying to achieve and can tell me how to do it properly.

I have several clients who relay their email through my Toaster server and all except one work fine. They are setup using an Exchange Server at their offices and they send through my Toaster server - some receive through it as well but it’s sending ive got the problem with. They use a lot of different connotations of the same domain name – eg: domain.com, domain.co.uk, domain.eu, domain.co.za, domain.co.jp, domain.co.nz etc etc.

I have Toaster setup using only the tcp rules cdb files to allow only mail from their IP address (I appreciate this probably isn’t the most secure way of doing it, but that’s another post!) I don’t have the domains configured anywhere in the setup.

They cant seem to send to a number of domains some being yahoo, gmail, and even their own .co.za and .co.nz.

I have reverse DNS setup for my Toaster server, from what I read on DNSStuff forum only the servers IP and it’s hostname needs to have Reverse DNS not the multiple domains that also use it.

Im struggling to think of what else to look at to make this work for them. Any help would be greatly appreciated

Thanks

Chris

Checked by AVG Free Edition.