Richard Starkie wrote:

Hi All

Am having trouble registering the DNS entries for my domains, when using djbns, can anyone advise the correct way to do it?

I have created the domain keys, both public & private, I have followed the instructions as per the instructions on the wiki page for CentOS.

Any help gratefully received

Ringo

from the authors of  qmailrocks, here comes djbdnsrocks
visit http://www.djbdnsrocks.org/
it'll explain how to install and configure djbdns and maintain it using vegadns (a web-ui) if you are using the same box for qmt, you dont need to install daemontools and ucspi-tcp.