I realize that this question is not strictly on-topic, as I do not believe Toaster is specifically involved, but it does involve my successful deployment of a QMT server, and I'm hoping that someone here can at least point me in the right direction of the proper resources to troubleshoot and correct this problem.

I've been in the process of setting up a second QMT, intended to operate personally for a shared group of friends, businesses, not-for- profits, etc. The server is up and running, as is QMT on the server, Apache, etc.

Thus far, attempting to send email to the accounts on the server is failing with a DNS issue. Specifically, the error states that no MX record can be found for the domain. However, dig clearly shows MX records for the domains being hosted on the server.

Where should I be looking/what should I be trying to troubleshoot and correct this?

Roxanne