I have a couple of issues and I need some help if anyone could be so kind.

My first issue is that I am getting an email every 5 minutes that has the
following as text in the subject and I would like to stop it:

Cron <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> env LANG=C /usr/bin/mrtg
/usr/share/toaster/mrtg/qmailmrtg.cfg 2>&1 > /dev/null

My second issue is  that  I tried to update clamav and  spamassassin  using
qtp-newmodel and I believe I had trouble during the rpmbuild portion for
clamav.  When I restarted qmail I started to get continuous messages on the
screen about a file missing for clamav, in a panic I did the following:

# vi /var/qmail/control/simcontrol
changed spam and clam into no
# service qmail cdb
# svc -d /var/qmail/supervise/clamd /var/qmail/supervise/clamd/log
Just want to update my clamd but I have not been successful....help

Francisco "Paco" Peralta