I've just discovered that on or around the 20th-20st of April, my Toaster stopped including some of the Spamassassin headers on messages. Specifically, the X-Spam-Level and X-Spam-Status headers. The X-Spam-Checker-Version header is still present.

This would have been during the time when the upgraded ClamAV came out that required that we uninstall the previous version and then install the new version.

Is there a configuration file, or more than one, that I should check and/or modify to correct this? Or am I going to have to uninstall several dependent packages and then re-install them to get everything working together properly? Has anyone else seen this?

Roxanne