Ok thanks very much Jake and James Palmer.....

----- Original Message ----
From: Jake Vickers <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: qmailtoaster-list@qmailtoaster.com
Sent: Wednesday, May 7, 2008 2:03:55 AM
Subject: Re: [qmailtoaster] POP collect howto

Gabriel Lai wrote:
Hi Jake,

Exactly what I've been wanting to implement. where can I get .fetchmailrc file?

fetchmail itself should be in the repos - just yum install fetchmail to get it.
The .fetchmailrc file you have to create yourself.  There's a lot of how-tos
out there showing how to create them. Just remember that if you create one and
it doesn't work, it may just be because you have a newer version of fetchmail
than what the author wrote the article for. fetchmail has gone through a couple
config file changes in the last couple years as things are added.