Eric,

I am currently managing 6 toasters, and most are a 1-5 domain
dedicated machine with about 50-100 users each, but one of them is
housing approximately 300 domains, with a guestimate of 5-20 users per
domain.

As for the config, I would suggest modifying the scripts to work with
spamdyke. It gives the end users a nice easy way to manage it (for
those who do not follow the RBL's them selves), and more options on
how strict they wish to be.

Just my $0.02

DNK