dnk wrote:
> I just wanted to confirm before I break anything:
>
> # cd /usr/src/qtms-install/
> # wget
> http://www.qmailtoaster.org/download/develop/clamav-toaster-0.93-1.3.18.src.rpm
> # rpmbuild --rebuild --with cnt40 clamav-toaster-0.93-1.3.18.src.rpm
> # qmailctl stop
> # rpm -e --nodeps oldclam.version (nodeps due to simscan dependency)
> # cd ../redhat/RPMS/i386
> # rpm -Uvh newclam.version.rpm
> # qmailctl start
>
> Does that look about right?
>

> DNK

Looks right to me. Of course, I might be forgetting something (age takes its
toll).

It'd be safer to use qtp-newmodel you know, because if there's a problem you
could be down a while (and you'll be under the gun getting it fixed). With
qtp-newmodel, you'll know if there's going to be a problem before bringing
the toaster down.

Of course, there are system requirements to using qtp-newmodel that you
might not be able to meet (kernel versions, disk space), so it's possible
that you don't have a choice. Unlikely though.