Hi guys I have the following message error when I try to update:

REQUIRED module out of date: HTML::Parser
optional module missing: Mail::SPF
optional module missing: Mail::SPF::Query
optional module missing: IP::Country
optional module missing: Razor2
optional module missing: Net::Ident
optional module missing: IO::Socket::INET6
optional module missing: IO::Socket::SSL
optional module missing: Mail::DomainKeys
optional module missing: Mail::DKIM
optional module missing: Encode::Detect

warning: some functionality may not be available,
please read the above report before continuing!

so I asume I didn't have those pearl modules so I tried:
 perl -MCPAN -eshell
then
install HTML::Parser

but It just wouldn't install nothing as it would say that it cannot connect to download.
what I am doing wrong? or is there another way to install the modules?
Thanks