Hi Jake,

Thanks for that.

We are the ISP, however they have moved their email (they had a hosted Plesk
box n our data centre) to rackspace or appriver not sure the customers are
an American company and we are based in UK so not sure who it is exactly
they are using - but we have the DNS for their domain. I know some of the
larger ISP's in UK seem to ignore the TTL's (Plusnet are the main ones I
have problems with, had several problems with them in past). The customer in
the UK branches uses our ADSL and SDSL services and therefore our DNS -
which is why I didn't understand the problem I was having.

I'll try restarting the named service on the toaster and see if that solves
the problem. If not I'll post the domain name.

Thanks again

Chris

  _____