from http://wiki.qmailtoaster.com/index.php/CentOS_4.4_QmailToaster_Install

   * note: the new SpamAssasin also required newer perl-module which
     may not satisfy by just running the script above. so here easy way
     to updates perl modules. Visit
     http://dag.wieers.com/rpm/packages/rpmforge-release/ and make sure
     you choose the latest, and correct version for your distro and
     architecture.

# rpm -ivh
http://dag.wieers.com/rpm/packages/rpmforge-release/rpmforge-release-0.3.6-1.el4.rf.i386.rpm
# yum install perl-HTML-Parser
# yum install perl-IO-Zlib
# yum install perl-Archive-Tar

If SpamAssassin required other perl module (say: Mail::SPF) you can easily type

# yum install perl-Mail-SPF

Failing to satisfy perl module needed by SpamAssassin, SpamAssassin not installed and also broke Simscan and ClamAV installation

sami's strat wrote:

I recently started a new job and was tasked to upgrade an instance of gmail toaster on centos 4.6. Needless to say I had a few problems. The new-model script stated the upgrade wouldn't work hinting out O/S would require an upgrade. Yet I am not able to upgrade the O/S on the mail server at this time.

[EMAIL PROTECTED] ~]$ uname -a
Linux qmail 2.6.9-67.0.15.ELsmp #1 SMP Thu May 8 10:52:19 EDT 2008 i686 athlon i386 GNU/Linux
[EMAIL PROTECTED] ~]$ more /etc/redhat-release
CentOS release 4.6 (Final)

The qmail rpm's we're running are as follows:

[EMAIL PROTECTED] ~]$ rpm -qa | grep -i qmail
qmail-pop3d-toaster-1.03-1.3.15
qmailmrtg-toaster-4.2-1.3.3
qmail-toaster-1.03-1.3.15
qmailadmin-toaster-1.2.11-1.3.4
qmailtoaster-plus-0.3.0-1.4.0
qmailtoaster-plus.repo-0.1-1
[EMAIL PROTECTED] ~]$

Problem is when we select new-model upgrade script from the qtp-menu, it complains that HTML parser is out of date.

REQUIRED module out of date: HTML::Parser
optional module missing: Mail::SPF
optional module missing: Mail::SPF::Query
optional module missing: IP::Country
optional module missing: Razor2
optional module missing: Net::Ident
optional module missing: IO::Socket::INET6
optional module missing: IO::Socket::SSL
optional module missing: Mail::DKIM
optional module missing: Encode::Detect

Yet, the html parser is the latest we have available for the version of the O/S we are running on.

[EMAIL PROTECTED] ~]# rpm -qa | grep -i perl-HTML-Parser
perl-HTML-Parser-3.35-6

There are newer RPM's out there but is downloading a newer perl-HTML-Parser going to allow us to successfully upgrade? I don't want to down a path that may require a complete server restore if I can avoid it.

Please advice, thanks in advance!!