the QMT's Guru has spoken,
you should take that advice
:)

Eric Shubert wrote:
You might consider removing vqadmin-toaster entirely. It's not really
necessary, and it's broken in some areas (like adding domains).

chun keat wrote:
Hi PakOgah,

Thanks for your reply however, i wish hide the password colunm instead
of display it out, beside the mysql way, another way i can do it like
modify the php script ?

thanks.

On Wed, Jun 4, 2008 at 9:15 PM, PakOgah <[EMAIL PROTECTED]