I never try to maintain email in Inbox folder
instead I am just maintain the folder Trash, spam, sent and Draft
http://wiki.qmailtoaster.com/index.php/Maintain_Trash_and_Spam_folder
http://am3n.profusehost.net/post/index/65/Maintain-Drafts-Sent-Spam-and-Trash-folder-on-mailserver-Qmailtoaster

so if user take a maternity leave (about 100 days), her email still available in her Inbox
but if users never download / login to system within 180 days
there's must be something wrong with them, (resigned, fired, died, or something else)

Eric Shubert wrote:
That looks pretty dangerous to me: rm -f */net/* ???

Ariel wrote:
 I did and I think this should operate?

find /home/vpopmail/domains/*/*/Maildir/new -type f -mtime +180 -print -exec rm -f */new/* {} \;

eliminate the post of older 180 days. This is wrong ?

2008/6/7 PakOgah <[EMAIL PROTECTED]