Have you considered using Backup and restore scripts? They shd back up your accounts and ready to move them over

ALex

Benedict Claver wrote:
Hi Team,
I want to install a fresh QmailToaster service on CentOS 50.xx, or FC8.
My current QmailToaster is running on FC50.   The challenge I have is there
are about 1000 user mailboxes.
As all the 2 servers will use mysql database, has anyone done such a migration,
please assist.
Benny.