Harry Zink wrote:
> Ditto here - same x86_64 architecture
> qtp-whatami v0.3
> DISTRO=CentOS
> OSVER=4.6
> QTARCH=x86_64
> BUILD_DIST=cnt4064
> BUILD_DIR=/usr/src/redhat
>
> Would be awesome if qtp whatami would actually also provide kernel version.

That's an excellent suggestion Harry, with the addition of unionfs and all.
I've committed the change to the repo, so it'll be in the next release.

> Kernel version, in my case, is: 2.6.9-67.0.22.ELsmp
>
> Linux xxx.fizbin.com 2.6.9-67.0.22.ELsmp #1 SMP Wed Jul 23 17:24:12 EDT
> 2008 x86_64 x86_64 x86_64 GNU/Linux

Sorry about the apparent flakeyness of qtp-newmodel with 64-bit machines. I
don't have any 64-bit HW to test with, which makes support difficult. I
agree with Harry that spamassassin's dependencies are annoying, but at the
same time they are a good thing. Life without them would be worse than it is
with them.