Ok, I'll see if importing will work also.  But initially it said I
needed to import it, and I did that, the error I get now is that the
name doesn't match.  So if I create a new cert with the correct name,
then obviously import, that should be the end of the errors.  So once
I get my staff's computers to import a correctly named cert and the
error doesn't come back, I can live with that.

Thanks
John