See response below; Kyle Quillen wrote:

> yep if you just drop a file into /home/vpopmail/etc/defaultdomain
>
> and put a line in there that says domain.com it will let you login without
> the @domain.com
>
> But it seems as though it is not truly working the way that I want.
>
> Thanks

Interesting!  This is for SquirrelMail?  I had the same problem, but fixed
it a different way:

I edited the SquirrelMail login file: redirect.php under the src directory
Added the following with the + between the two without

 sqGetGlobalVar('login_username', $login_username);
+/* the following 3 lines were added by the buz for NCS */
+if(strpos($login_username, '@') === false) {
+    $login_username = $login_username.'@northlakechristian.org';
+}
 sqGetGlobalVar('secretkey', $secretkey);

Kent Busbee
Director of Technology
Northlake Christian School