Sincerely,
Luis Lopez

* *

*---------------------------
IT Support
Kiwibox.com <http://kiwibox.com/>

<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>*

* *

*Information contained in this email and any attachments thereto shall be considered privileged and/or confidential. You are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this email or attachments is prohibited, unless you have expressed permission. If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender and delete the email and the attachments.*

* *

* *

* *

* *

Jake Vickers wrote:
Luis Lopez wrote:
Oh nice.
I saw the setting with "man ezmlm-reject", now the trick is to find
where to put this switch.
I've added it on all these files and still is rejecting it.
ezmlmrc:|<#B#>/ezmlm-reject '<#D#>'
ezmlmrc.cs:|<#B#>/ezmlm-reject '<#D#>'
ezmlmrc.da:|<#B#>/ezmlm-reject '<#D#>'
ezmlmrc.de:|<#B#>/ezmlm-reject '<#D#>'
ezmlmrc.dist:|<#B#>/ezmlm-reject '<#D#>'
ezmlmrc.es:|<#B#>/ezmlm-reject '<#D#>'
ezmlmrc.fr:|<#B#>/ezmlm-reject '<#D#>'
ezmlmrc.it:|<#B#>/ezmlm-reject '<#D#>'
ezmlmrc.ru:|<#B#>/ezmlm-reject '<#D#>'

Thanks so much for the help.

You'll need to add it the file in the mailing list's actual directory (/home/vpopmail/domains/domain.tld/mailing-list/). I believe it's the "editor" file, but it's been a while since I've had to change that variable any.