Thanks for the 6 responses and the 9 duplicates (LOL) to my question.  I
see that the problem is not on my end.  I am not using auto-expire.
Must/should I have the cron job?  I do not have it either.

See response above; Eric Shubert wrote:
> Just to be clear, if you get duplicates from this list, just ignore
them.

> If you get duplicates from somewhere else, you probably have a problem.
>   Spamassassin's bayes auto-expire function can cause timeouts on slower
> hosts. Spamdyke might be used to remedy this situation (spamdyke is not
the cause), but the best solution is to turn off spamassassin's
> auto-expire funtion, and run an auto-expire script with cron.
>
> HTH.
>
> PakOgah wrote:
>> I dont have spamdyke installed on my server, yet I rcvd doubles. and I
thought the sender was sending couple of times to make sure the list
read his email :D
>> Kent Busbee wrote:
>>> Ok, this has been bugging me a bit...
>>> I keep getting duplicate emails from the list.  I seem to recall
others
>>> complaining of this recently, so it that tells me it may not be my qmail
>>> box.  However, I did update last week and then updated spamdyke from 3 to
>>> 4.  I had a prob before with dups, which was fixed by increasing the
idle-timeout in spamdyke.comf.  And again after updating spamdyke I
had to
>>> up the idle-timeout from 60 to 660 because of dups to everyone.  Since
then only occasional dups from this list, just enough to annoy me. Is
is me or the list, or perhaps even those sending to it?  Maybe the
list
>>> server needs to up its idle timeout?
>>> I thought spamdyke 4 fixed the idle problem, was I wrong to up the
time to
>>> 660?
>

> --
> -Eric 'shubes'

additional commands, e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Kent Busbee
Director of Technology
Northlake Christian School