From: Jake Vickers [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, November 26, 2008 5:19 AM
To: qmailtoaster-list@qmailtoaster.com
Subject: Re: [qmailtoaster] yahoo deferrals fix

Paul Heard wrote:
> Hi Jake,
>
> Not sure why qmail is not succeeding in the 5 minute retries.
> I have my contacts in my yahoo account I just checked.
> They have been in there for weeks, still not whitelisted.
> I will create a few more accounts to see if it helps...

Just doing some checks on your email's domain (solowtech.com, assuming
that's the domain that cannot send to Yahoo).
Your DNS servers have different serial values, so you probably have 2
different zone records, one on each server.
For your SPF records, you have this:

"v=spf1 a -all"

That says that the A record for your domain is the one that sends mail.

That's fine if example.com and mail.example.com resolve top the same IP,

but incorrect if they do not (someone correct me if I'm wrong on that -
rusty on my SPF).

Your messages seem to be signed with domain keys, but I would also
double check them against a server that tests domainkeys for you. Just
do a search, there's several that will do this for you.  If each of your

DNS servers is serving different data, then you may have domainkeys on
one zone record, but not on the other.  Yahoo may be checking the
keyfile against the wrong DNS server (the one that may not have the
data).