Yes you can.  I have a CentOS 5.2 64 bit QmailToaster and I installed
TMDA on it.  It took me some doing, because the TMDA instructions
weren't very obvious for the special features I wanted, but I now have
it and it does work.  But for the $100 question, can I help you
configure it?  Maybe not.  Not that I'm against helping, but because
it's highly dependant on how you want to configure your Toaster and
then the TMDA.  There are different options available and I think you
should get into the TMDA and read up first.  One of the problems is
that there isn't a document on how to install and configure it as with
the Toaster.  So I would suggest following their instructions the best
way you can, and see then if you need some help.  Maybe even on the
TMDA list.

Thanks
John