Sollunga S wrote:
thanks mate, let me try using 587 instead of 25 and will get backto you..

*From:* Jake Vickers <j...@v2gnu.com>
*To:* qmailtoaster-list@qmailtoaster.com
*Sent:* Thursday, January 15, 2009 6:28:59 PM
*Subject:* Re: [qmailtoaster] tcp.smtp related query

Sollunga S wrote:

hi all
127.:allow,RELAYCLIENT="",DKSIGN="/var/qmail/control/domainkeys/%/private"
 :allow,BADMIMETYPE="",BADLOADERTYPE="M",\
 CHKUSER_RCPTLIMIT="15",CHKUSER_WRONGRCPTLIMIT="3",\
 DKVERIFY="DEGIJKfh",QMAILQUEUE="/var/qmail/bin/simscan",\
 DKQUEUE="/var/qmail/bin/qmail-queue.orig",\
 DKSIGN="/var/qmail/control/domainkeys/%/private"
in the above config, can i remove the DKSIGN and use it , also at present i am using rblsmtpd after 127.:allow,Relayclient=""Rblsmtpd="", many of the users who will be travelling are getting spamhaus or sorbs 451 error since they use dynamic ip's its difficult for me to help them. can anyone suggest me a good way?

Removing the DKSIGN directive will cause it to not try and sign DK signatures. You may also want to change the qmail-queue to the original. If your users use port 587 instead of port 25, they will not get those errors. Otherwise you will have to stop using those blacklists.

Using port 587 for submissions is the best route to go with the stock toaster. If you have a lot of users though or for some reason this isn't practical, you can install spamdyke instead, which will bypass rbl processing for authenticated users on port 25 (and provide additional spam fighting capabilities as well). You can use the qtp-install-spamdyke script in QTP for easy installation.