To check DCC, download the test message at http://kb.atmail.com/attach/spam-mail.txt and start it with spamassassin -t -D < spam-mail.txt.

Gilbert T. Gutierrez, Jr. wrote:
Thanks for the responses to the Razor question I asked. I did not need to change anything to get it to work other than ... 1. edit the /etc/mail/spamassassin/.razor/razor-agent.conf and add "razorhome = /etc/mail/spamassassin/.razor/"
2. enable the plugin in v310.pre
3. edit the local.cf and add "use razor2" and "razor_config /etc/mail/spamassassin/.razor/razor-agent.conf"

"sudo -u vpopmail -H spamassassin -D --lint" gives no errors and messages are being marked correctly.

Now I am trying to enable DCC and am having issues. I maybe doing something wrong. This is what I have done... 1. I configured DCC using "./configure --disable-sys-inst --disable-server --disable-dccm --disable-dccifd" 2. edit the local.cf and add "use_dcc 1' and "dcc_path /usr/local/bin/dccproc"
3. enable the plugin in v310.pre

"sudo -u vpopmail -H spamassassin -D --lint" gives no errors. I have not seen any messages with a header marked regarding DCC so I do not think that it is working. The spamd log file is also not showing any thing.

What am I doing wrong?

Thank you,
Gilbert

        For additional commands, e-mail: testing-h...@qmailtoaster.com

begin:vcard
fn:Richard Vinke
n:Vinke;Richard
adr:;;Bergweg 5;Hengelo;;7557 BS;The Netherlands
email;internet:rich...@vogelnestje.nl
tel;home:+31 74 29 11 751
x-mozilla-html:TRUE
url:http://www.vogelnestje.nl