Ron Horist wrote:
Hello All,

I am running on an somewhat old version of qmailtoaster on CentOS 4.3 and
want to move it to CentOS 5.2 running on VMWare.  However I can not seem
to find the lastest Backup and Restore Scripts.

Can anyone tell me where I am able to download them?

They're in the Qmailtoaster-Plus package now (qtp.qmailtoaster.com). It was a hassle for me to update the things everywhere they were posted, so they're maintained in the QTP package to make my job easier now.