Hello
just do this :

perl -MCPAN -e 'install "G/GB/GBARR/Scalar-List-Utils-1.18.tar.gz"'

dnk wrote:
I seem to remember reading about new perl dependencies, but can't find to post (or overlooked it). I am now getting the below error:

Use of uninitialized value in concatenation (.) or string at /usr/lib/perl5/5.8.8/i386-linux-thread-multi/Scalar/Util.pm line 30.

Which perl packages do I need ot install?

        For additional commands, e-mail: testing-h...@qmailtoaster.com