senthil vel wrote:
Dear Jake,

        So much of thanks. The domain was added using the vqaadmin.
But i realized the error and deleted the domain using

/home/vpopmail/bin/vdeldomain domainname

Then created it again

/home/vpopmail/bin/vadddomain domainname password

But the problem still persists.

can i use /home/vpopmail/bin/vmoddomlimits to fix the problem? Because
in that server i have no permission to install phpmyadmin or webmin.
If so, where can i see the man page of vmoddomlimits?

Deleting the domain and recreating it does not clear the database out. Strange, but I didn't write vpopmail. I know of no way to change that using vmoddomlimits. You could run mysql from the command line (using vpopmail and vpopmail's password to access the vpopmail database) and change the value that way. I do not know how to run that from the CLI myself; I've always been lazy and performed it using phpmyadmin. As far as the man page for vmoddomlimits, I do not think Inter7 wrote one. We have docs on the wiki though:
http://wiki.qmailtoaster.com/index.php?title=Vmoddomlimits&printable=yes