I just installed the new version on fedora 10 and it just works fine.

Thanks Jake!

Jake Vickers wrote:
Alberto Guzzetti wrote:
Greetings list,

I just want to confirm the Philip's test. I did the same and all worked perfectly.
Thanks to Jake for the fast upload.

No problem. If anyone has any issues with this version, please post them.
I'll move it to the "mainstream" on Monday if I do not hear of any further issues.
Thanks.

        For additional commands, e-mail: testing-h...@qmailtoaster.com

begin:vcard
fn:Richard Vinke
n:Vinke;Richard
adr:;;Bergweg 5;Hengelo;;7557 BS;The Netherlands
email;internet:rich...@vogelnestje.nl
tel;home:+31 74 29 11 751
x-mozilla-html:TRUE
url:http://www.vogelnestje.nl