senthil vel wrote:
Hi list,

            We need to set up an individual mail back up
(Incoming/Outgoing). In a server, we have created two domains.

example.com and bak.example.com. bak.example.com is a dummy domain
which doesnt have any DNS records. Wrote individual rules in taps
file.

like

a...@example.com:a...@bak.example.com
b...@example.com:b...@bak.example.com

Its working fine for other domain mails. but if user a sends a mail to
user b, the mail is copied in the mail backup id of a(out going) but
it does not copied in the back up mail box of b(In coming)

is there any alternative to achieve to copy all the mails?

It does this because of the way locals are delivered. They're delivered using a different method than mail coming from the outside. There is no other alternative to archiving all mails unless you want to write some scripts to do what you need.